Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Orkut - Its just cool..

Ever since I started using Orkut (one of the best social networking website), I never wanted to switch to any of the other social networking sites like hi5 etc.. Lots of my friends always said that Facebook is really cool and I should try that.. However for some unknown reasons, I always like Google products, so never wanted to even try Facebook. But when I started hearing lots of my friends using Facebook, I thought 'why not to try it and see how it is'..!!

That is how I started using Facebook. Though initial few days, I was not at all excited about the look and feel of Facebook (Orkut is much more colorful than Facebook), somehow I started getting used to Facebook. More than just that, the functionalities and features Facebook offers were just cool. You can easily share videos, comment on someone's status, you can easily communicate your opinion of whether you like what someone shares with you (like photos, videos, etc).. It was just cool. I felt that Facebook gave more options to easily get connected with your friends closely..

I started liking Facebook, but back of my mind was disappointed that why Orkut is not offering much of those solutions.. I desperately wanted Google to do something about it. And here it goes.. the new avatar of Orkut with nice look and feel with cool features that I enjoyed in Facebook :) I'm very happy about it..

When I saw "try the new Orkut!" link on top of home page, I was eager to know what it is. When I clicked it, surprisingly it is just what I have been waiting for from Orkut these days!!

I'm sure it is just the start from Orkut and expecting much more to happen in its new avatar :) Cheers Google!!

No comments:

Post a Comment